Wednesday, January 23, 2013

About Me

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page and read about me and my works. I am a thirty something year old, happily married man. My wife of 10+ years and I are real life happy swingers. We love to play with others in the Lifestyle every chance we get. Doing so has afforded us many opportunities to play out each others fantasies and try to quench our thirst for sex. We have had, and continue to have a lot of fun and are meeting new people all of the time.


For many years it has been one of my ambitions to write. Besides the idea of writing fiction and possibly non-fiction, I have toyed with the idea of writing erotica. Erotica seemed to be a natural starting point for me and have now completed and publish my first few short books at Smashwords.com. Below you will find a link for my authors page. Smashwords.com is, in my opinion, the best place to buy your books because they are truly cross platform (you can read them on any device) and the are DRM free!

I hope you enjoy my works and I welcome any feedback you have for me. I do not have editors (other than my wife) nor do I pay anyone for their time or ideas.

Thank you,
Cole

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/chknight

No comments:

Post a Comment