Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sworn To Protect And To Serve

https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/7990f0cad9f20e85e384c167b9665688ba294c31Description

A police officer gets a call at the end of his shift that turns into a sexual encounter with the woman who reported the call.

This is a short book of about 6200 words. Here is an excerpt -

… I let loose of her breasts from my mouth and grip. I pushed my hips forward just enough to press the tip into her, but no more than the tip. I moved back out of her and pressed the tip forward into her again, and again, teasing her each time. She bucked her hips up in an effort to get more of me inside of her but I reacted, denying her. I then pulled away from her completely and I crawled down between her legs. I put my tongue on her and began to lick …




 

No comments:

Post a Comment